La Rioja - Basque Country Wine Tour
Basque Country Wine Region
From avant-garde architecture to outdoor pursuits and culinary delights, this area of northern Spain is a traveler’s paradise. A total of 1.200 wineries in 3 sub-regions: La Rioja Alavesa, La Rioja Alta, La Rioja Baja.
La Rioja hosts masterpieces designed by some of the most renowned architects, such as Frank Gehry (Marques de Riscal Winery) and Santiago Calatrava (Ysios Winery) whose contributions have enhanced the wine tourism offer in the region.
- Visit the top Cellars in La Rioja Wine Region
- Wine Tasting in the oldest wineries in the region
- Discover ancient underground cellars in Aranda de Duero
- Lunch at a “Sidreria-Asador” (Cider Bar – Grilled House)
- “Tapas” (Pintxos) lunch
- Heritage visits: Medieval villages, Vitoria,…
- Accommodation in an spectacular avant-garde hotel