Jerez Wine Tours
Wine Tour Jerez
Jerez-Xérès-Sherry & Manzanilla-San Lucar de Barrameda are two different Appelation of Origin sharing the same vineyards. The Jerez Region is situated in the north-eastern corner of the province of Cádiz, in the extreme south of the Iberian peninsula. The very first mention of sherry wine comes from the Greek geographer Strabo in the 1st Century BC.
- Visit the top Cellars in Jerez Wine Region
- Wine Tasting in the oldest wineries in the region
- Cooking class paired with the very best sherry and manzanilla
- 4-weel car excursion enjoying the view of Carthusian Horses and fighting bulls
- Accommodation in an charming luxury boutique hotel