Empordà - Catalonia Wine Region
Wine Tour of Catalonia
Empordà is a landscape of contrasts, situated in the far north east of Catalonia. Gothic architecture, Romanesque art, charming small villages, the surrealist art of the genius Salvador Dali… all making the area highly attractive, even more so if the people and fine gastronomy are also considered, especially the Empordà traditional dishes and the nouvelle cuisine, headed by figures such as Ferran Adrià and Joan Roca (Celler de Can Roca three stars Michelin. All of which are complemented beautifully by Empordà DO (Designation of Origin) wines.
- Exclusive visits to top cellars in Emporda DO.
- Wine Tasting in top Cellars.
- Picnic among vineyards.
- The origin of the Empordà: Greek and Roman Ruins.
- Special Tasting Menu in Michelin star Restaurant.
- Dalí Universe discovering:Figueres Museum, Cadaqués and Port Lligat.
- Girona Town full visit.
- Accommodation in the most charming hotels in the area.