Spain Wine Tours From Sevilla to Jerez
Andalucia Wine Region
Jerez-Xérès-Sherry & Manzanilla-San Lucar de Barrameda are two different Appelation of Origin sharing the same vineyards. The Jerez Region is situated in the north-eastern corner of the province of Cádiz, in the extreme south of the Iberian peninsula. The very first mention of sherry wine comes from the Greek geographer Strabo in the 1st Century BC.
You will discover the reason Cordoba was the most important Arabian city during almost three centuries (from year 711 to year 1031).
Sevilla, famous by its April Fair that is celebrated one or two weeks after the Holy Week, and lasts one week. Colorful and spectacular, every year a monumental gate is built at the fairground entrance commemorating a monument from Seville.
- Tapas Tour in Sevilla
- Flamenco Show in Sevilla
- Visit the essentials: Mosque of Cordoba, Cathedral of Sevilla, ….
- Wine Tasting in the oldest wineries in the region
- Cooking class paired with the very best sherry and manzanilla
- 4-weel car excursion enjoying the view of Carthusian Horses and fighting bulls
- Accommodation in an charming luxury boutique hotel