Spain Wine Tours From Barcelona to Priorat
Barcelona Wine Region
In the 1980’s a quality revolution was initiated in Priorat by five international winemakers. Soon both winemakers and wine lovers migrated to this small mountainous region. The wines received a growing fan club as the famous connoisseurs awarded them top notes.
It is a land of steep vineyards, harsh cliffs and imposing rock-faces, hidden valleys and cool ravines. It is a place of flatlands and mountains, crystal-clear streams, sunny and ordered cultivated areas.
Antoni Gaudí is universally renowned as the greatest architect of the city. But Barcelona I not only Gaudí, we could also find the heritage of the ancient civilizations, the love for art and design, the local gastronomy with the amazing markets and shops…Barcelona is all in one. Our Barcelona Private Tours offer a rich range of activities and experiences.
- Exclusive Priorat wine region with extension to Barcelona.
- Exclusive visit to a top cellars in D.O.Q. Priorat and D.O. Montsant.
- Tour of the wineries.
- Professional wine tasting.
- Cava Workshop.
- Oil tasting.
- Gourmet lunch.
- Discover the origin of this region and its ancestors.
- Most spectacular landscapes in Priorat.
- Private guided tours in Barcelona (Gaudi and Picasso Experiences).